- OCD and Showering
- Mental Rituals, OCD, and ERP
- OCD and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia (CBT-I)
- OCD and Decision Making
- OCD and Lack of Family Support
- ERP Therapy - A Well-Guarded Secret?
- Healthy Doubt Versus Unhealthy Doubt
- TIDBITS TO SHARE
- And The Winners Are......
- International OCD Awareness Week 2019
Tag Archives: benefits of affordable care act
“The decision of the Supreme Court to uphold the Affordable Care Act is a tremendous victory for the American public, including millions of individuals living with mental health and substance use conditions.” Dr. David Shern, president and CEO of Mental Health … Continue reading