- OCD and Showering
- Mental Rituals, OCD, and ERP
- OCD and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia (CBT-I)
- OCD and Decision Making
- OCD and Lack of Family Support
- ERP Therapy - A Well-Guarded Secret?
- Healthy Doubt Versus Unhealthy Doubt
- TIDBITS TO SHARE
- And The Winners Are......
- International OCD Awareness Week 2019
Tag Archives: body dysmorphic disorder
I want to share this heartbreaking yet hopeful story of a father’s pilgrimage in memory of his son, Nathaniel. Nathaniel suffered from Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD) and took his own life in April, 2011.