- OCD and Showering
- Mental Rituals, OCD, and ERP
- OCD and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia (CBT-I)
- OCD and Decision Making
- OCD and Lack of Family Support
- ERP Therapy - A Well-Guarded Secret?
- Healthy Doubt Versus Unhealthy Doubt
- TIDBITS TO SHARE
- And The Winners Are......
- International OCD Awareness Week 2019
Tag Archives: brain inflammation
A very interesting study was published this past week in JAMA Psychiatry stating that brain inflammation in those with obsessive-compulsive disorder is significantly elevated (by more than thirty per cent) compared to those without the disorder. Dr. Jeffrey Meyer, senior … Continue reading