- OCD and Showering
- Mental Rituals, OCD, and ERP
- OCD and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia (CBT-I)
- OCD and Decision Making
- OCD and Lack of Family Support
- ERP Therapy - A Well-Guarded Secret?
- Healthy Doubt Versus Unhealthy Doubt
- TIDBITS TO SHARE
- And The Winners Are......
- International OCD Awareness Week 2019
Tag Archives: negatives of residential programs
When people find out that Dan spent nine weeks at a world-renowned residential program for OCD, they often whisper, “So what was it like there?” When we first visited “the clinic,” I was pleasantly surprised at how bright, airy, and … Continue reading →