- OCD and Showering
- Mental Rituals, OCD, and ERP
- OCD and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia (CBT-I)
- OCD and Decision Making
- OCD and Lack of Family Support
- ERP Therapy - A Well-Guarded Secret?
- Healthy Doubt Versus Unhealthy Doubt
- TIDBITS TO SHARE
- And The Winners Are......
- International OCD Awareness Week 2019
Tag Archives: virtual compulsions
A recent study concluded that those with obsessive-compulsive disorder might get relief from watching someone else perform compulsions as opposed to having to do them on their own. The study involved ten participants with contamination OCD who were shown various … Continue reading